Friday, April 26, 2013

my wonderful dentist

I had my first show the beginning of March. One of my personal goals was to sell a painting to a person I had never met. I sold 12 painting to my wonderful supporters – my friends and family. But I really wanted to sell just one to someone I had never met. When I went in on the last day to pick up my artwork, Sylvia from Sharp Jewelers says "you sold three paintings to someone you don't know." How fun is that! So I was at the dentist today and find out that my dentist was the one that bought the three paintings. Right there they were in her waiting room. She tells me that all of the artwork in her office are original artwork by her clients. What a wonderful and very cool thing. I was so excited that she was the one that bought my them and I'm honored to have my paintings hanging in her world every day. Thank you Dr. Vu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment