Tuesday, January 14, 2014

breezy

So I feel like I am floundering a bit (weird word, floundering, is that correct?). I am not keeping up with my challenge of painting every day. I just can't. I did it two times before…but this time I feel as if I am just rushing. Not good. In my one hour of painting each day I try my best to learn something new, enjoy the process, not get discouraged…it's a lot to do in an hour and complete a painting. (Speaking of this, today's Unstuck blog article is all about this. Check it out here.) Anyway, here is one that I'm not loving, but posting it anyway. Sometimes paintings that are not my favorite are loved by someone else, which is always a nice surprise. Enough said. Hope your Tuesday is amazing! This painting is 6"x4", available for $50, unframed.

No comments:

Post a Comment