Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Making Your Own Wine at Home by Lori Stahl

My friend's book was published and it's so beautiful! I am so honored to be a part of it! 

If you love wine, or perhaps, know someone who does, the Making Your Own Wine at Home book is the perfect guide for you!

Created, crafted, photographed and written by Pennsylvania native, Lori Stahl, this stunning book about wine and winemaking is a visual treasure. Lori is a beekeeper extraordinaire, writer, photographer, winemaker, stonemason and caretaker of the earth.

Full of her winemaking expertise and beautiful photography, this book is a never-ending resource of knowledge in all aspects of the winemaking process. This book is jargon free, practical and an easy guide to making your own wine. A must have for a friend or even better, for you! 

If you would like to have your very own copy you can message me and I will let you know how to purchase one! (Only $19.99 + tax)

Here is the spread where my artwork and I are featured!

This beautiful boxed set of five cards originated from the wine labels pictured in the book. The creation of the label artwork was inspired by my original oil paintings.

Set includes five note cards, blank inside, with envelopes. ($12.50 plus tax)

You can purchase a set of cards here. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment