Thursday, October 9, 2014

drawing


No time to paint this morning. I was just too tired to get out of bed. I went to drawing studio last night. How lucky am I to have a great class I can go to and draw for three hours straight! The group is so talented, supportive and inspiring! It is so relaxing, but somehow exhausting, too. I think I have ARTADD. It really should be an actual diagnosis. When I have time of my very own…I want to paint, of course, but I want to do lots of small paintings, no, I really want to paint larger and create a "body of work", isn't that what real artists do?? But I really want to draw, no, maybe do watercolors, or read and learn about art, the possibilities are endless…that's a good thing, right? No focus here, just random fun…here are two of my drawings from last night. Still so much to learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment