Tuesday, August 18, 2015

beginning

This is a painting I did a few years ago, close to the beginning of my painting journey. Not so bad, but it's amazing to realize how much I've learned since then. And knowing that I am only still at the beginning of my journey makes me happy. I've been working on some larger commissioned paintings so I haven't been actively blogging. But I have been actively learning, every chance I get. One of my most recent finds was a Facebook post by Charlotte Wharton about greens (you can find it here, if you'd are interested), it's about mixing greens and cool colors and warm colors which are still a challenge to me. Reading great notes from great artists always helps me...what a wonderful, sharing community art is! Wishing you a fabulous, creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment