Thursday, October 8, 2015

Judges Pick AGAIN!

I am excited to be awarded "Judges Pick" by Daily Paintworks, AGAIN! Any bit of positive reinforcement makes me know that I am headed in the right direction! I have been finishing two 20x20 pieces and working on a 40x40. It's such a change of pace to go from doing daily small paintings that I finish in one or two sittings to working on larger pieces that take me several weeks, or months. Both fun, and challenging. I guess my ideal would be to work on a large and a smaller piece each day, but just not enough time! I am so lucky to be able to wake up in the morning, head to my studio, and go wherever my muse takes me. It's the only part of my life that has room for muse, guess I'm fortunate to have one at all! This painting was purchased by my wonderful niece who I believe has the largest collection of original Kim Smith paintings in existence!

No comments:

Post a Comment