Tuesday, November 24, 2015

feeling thankful

As we are getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday (yikes the year goes by so quickly!) I am very thankful for all of the collectors and supporters of my art. Very, very thankful. It's such great inspiration to know that my art is finding homes all over the united states. I love that!! Last night, Julie (my "glue" who works with me each and every day) and I went to hear Timothy Goodman speak at an AIGA event. He is a great designer and artist. His presentation was so fun and inspiring. He has a unique way of looking at things. Taking the ordinary and making it extraordinary. That's always something to strive for in design, sure, but in painting, too. This thankful note is inspired by Timothy Goodman :) Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment