Monday, January 4, 2016

happy

Happy 2016. It was a long break from work, and painting. I had big hopes of free days to paint, but that didn't happen, as life got in the way, as it so often does. I always need to keep in mind that everything is just as it's meant to be. Right this very minute. So have you made any new years resolutions?  I always think that it would be such a fun challenge to write down my resolutions and see where it takes me. But I am afraid. I'm afraid to have more goals because one of my most challenging, never-ending goals is to slow down and be in the moment. That's what painting does for me. So my goal is to be in the moment this year. As often as I can. Happy 2016!
This original 6"x6" painting is available, unframed, for $85. You can purchase it here at my Etsy shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment