Wednesday, September 21, 2016

free as a bird

With my show quickly approaching (October 7th at Season Olive Oil & Vinegar Taproom in downtown Lancaster) my studio is a flurry of activity. This past week I had several of my paintings professionally scanned and color corrected by the very talented Mike Inzinna of Blacksmith Printing. Sure, I could add this to the list of things I do myself, but there's just never enough time in the day! 

I need high quality electronic files to print my bird calendar that is in the works (which I am thinking of calling it "free as a bird"), and to hopefully create some prints and cards, too. All this in the midst of framing pieces for the show, working on marketing materials, pricing, and last minute details because October will be here in the blink of an eye!

Photo is of my original painting above a printed output on paper. They look great, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment