Friday, October 28, 2016

macaroons

I went out for lunch with a friend yesterday. A treat for me. Sometimes I feel like I never leave my desk, or easel, or stove, or washing machine...life gets too busy to stop and enjoy. I needed to drop of a painting at Demuth Museum yesterday in downtown Lancaster (more of that later :)...anyway, we went to a great restaurant that just happened to have Macaroons. So I just had to buy some, right? I chose them, not by flavor, like most people probably do, but by color. To paint, of course. I did a quick photoshoot on my kitchen table last night and got up bright and early this morning and this happened. This painting was delicious and fun from beginning to end!

This original 6"x6" oil painting on ⅛" gesso panel is available, unframed, for $95 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment