Thursday, November 17, 2016

work-in-progress

This is a close-up of the donut I've been working on. It makes me want to paint some abstracts and see what I can learn from that experience. But there's not enough time in the day. Not ever. So this is a work-in-progess, just like me. I feel like I haven't even started to really do what I want to do. I'm trying to figure out how to make painting work as a larger part of my life than just doing if for an hour a day, fitting it in between all the other "more important" things. To do that I need to have courage, confidence, take some risks, let go of what is safe an comfortable. I realize I will always be a work-in-progress...but right now I feel like I'm making no progress at all......I'm just in such a place of waiting to see what's next...do you ever feel that way? 

No comments:

Post a Comment