Tuesday, April 14, 2015

still alive

I feel like I've been missing-in-action lately. I am still alive and well. Painting and creating whenever I find a free minute! Never sure if anyone is even reading my posts, but ever hopeful :) So first up is my painting from this morning. I was feeling a bit frustrated and actually wiped this one off three times and finally ended up liking what happened. I kept feeling like my shadow just wasn't looking like a shadow, but now I'm thinking it does. Funny how you get lost in a painting and it really is key to just stop and take a step back. In painting, and in life! This painting is SOLD. Also, here is a larger painting I have been having fun with, just a work-in-progress peak. Who knows what it will become…
And next are some fun cigar boxes that I have been playing around with for the place where I have some of my artwork at Building Character, in Lancaster…

No comments:

Post a Comment