Thursday, April 9, 2015

pear bowl

This is what I've been busy painting these past few mornings. I must say I am quite happy with it. I feel torn into a million directions, as always, but feeling less patient about it. I always hope, one day, life will be easier and I will have time to do things that I want to do, when I feel like it. Not just whenever I have a free minute. Am I setting my expectations too high? Maybe that time will never come. Where time will float gently by and I won't always feel like I need to be in control of it. Guess I can't control that either. Only thing I can control is the fun I have during my time painting every morning. Being appreciative of that. Wishing you a wonderful day. This painting is 8"x8", and sold unframed for $120. Click to Bid

No comments:

Post a Comment