Tuesday, August 30, 2016

cutie patootie


In addition to running my design and advertising business, TCG Advertising & Design, and making my best effort to create painting every morning, getting ready for my show (finishing up paintings and getting them framed and ready) in October and November at Seasons Olive Oil & Vinegar Tap Room, I also create fun things to sell at a booth at Building Character in downtown Lancaster. 
Sometimes I think I must be crazy to do all of this, but I really thrive on always having something to create. Creativity breeds creativity. Although a little bit of down time might be nice, too...

This original 6"x6" oil painting is sold.

These are some really fun magnets I created for the Eclectic Collective booth at Building Character to drop off later today...wonder which ones people will choose...

No comments:

Post a Comment