Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Starting the year off right!

I feel so very fortunate that I will have my work hanging in not one, but two places this spring.

Willow Valley

I just finished hanging work at Willow Valley Communities Clubhouse. It's a super posh retirement community south of Lancaster. I must say my paintings look fabulous on their bright gallery wall. The colors dance and sing together. My paintings will be there from February through the end of April.

Seasons

And then, as the icing on the cake, I was invited to hang paintings at Seasons Olive Oil & Vinegar Taproom where I showed my work this past fall. My paintings will be there indefinitely and I will be able to change things out as I create new ones. So, I guess you could say its kind of my own "official" gallery. So, if you are in Lancaster please do stop in and stock up on some fabulous olive oils and vinegars and see my art at the same time.

I'd love to see you!

This all means I'll be busier than ever with a First Friday at Seasons on Friday, February 3. I'd love for you to come see me between 7 and 8 and say hi! And I will have a reception and painting demonstration at Willow Valley on Thursday, March 16. And the best part? It's time to work on more paintings to replace the ones that might just find new homes! I have my fingers crossed that it's a sign of a great year ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment