Tuesday, August 5, 2014

no. 5

I have such a difficult time thinking of what I would like to say in my blog. Finding the inspiration to paint is easy, super easy. Thinking about what to say about it is a chore. I don't want it to be a chore. I need to work on that…I need to work on so very many things…so last night I was at the gym for a much needed workout, which I rarely fit into my life, and my mind is running something like this…when I get home I would really like to paint, maybe watch a video to learn more about painting, I need to spend time with my daughter...so she could play with the cat and dance near me as I paint...I should also spend some of my evening reading at least 8-10 pages of a positive book…I need to stretch from my workout (not tops on my goal list), I also have work I need to think about…oh, also I should write down the three things I should be grateful today (I love when people do that!), and write a note to at least three friends to tell them I am thinking of them, not to mention laundry, and getting ready for tomorrow…and did I mention that when I am thinking about all of this it's 9:30 pm…life is so crazy busy and I really, really want to slow down and smell the black-eyed susans…I just don't know how to get there from here...

This painting is 6"x6" and is available for purchase, $65, unframed. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment