Friday, March 11, 2016

joy

Something I'd like to share on my blog is my learning process, in art and in life. Not sure if you will find it interesting, but I thought I'd give it a try since I often stop and wonder what I should learn next in my journey. Right now I need to find ways of learning and growing that don't take a lot of time, and don't take me away from home, since life is super busy with my business and my family. I graduated from college with a degree in Communication Design. I've had a love of art all my life and actually took oil painting classes as a kid, but hated that we had to be quiet in class. I gave up oil painting until 30 years later. In all of those in between years I've had an advertising & design business for 27 years, and I still absolutely love fonts, color, design and layout. One thing that has afforded me in my painting is that I am able to create and maintain my own website, which has been one of the fun things I've been learning more and more about. Gotta get to work now, but in future posts I will let you know more about my learning journey. Maybe you'll have some good ideas for me! Thanks! This original 6"x6" oil painting is available, unframed for $85. Click to Bid

No comments:

Post a Comment