Monday, October 10, 2016

goldfinch

What a crazy busy weekend I had with a showing of my work at First Friday in downtown Lancaster. I am so blessed to have had so many friends, old and new, stop by to see me and my work. A great big thank you to all who came! I sold several paintings and was commissioned to paint several more. I was so focused on getting ready for the show that I feel a bit behind on everything else...painting, blog posts, my calendar (which I'm happy to say was delivered on Friday! Yea!) So now it's time to get refocused, reenergized and gear up for a busy holiday season.

My show will be up through the end of November at Seasons Olive Oil & Vinegar Taproom, so stop in and see it if you are in the Lancaster area.

This cute fellow is another in my series of bird paintings called "early bird," this original 6"x6" bird painting is available for $95 here.
This is me at my painting demonstration on Saturday morning. I thought I might be nervous as it was the first time I ever did this, but I wasn't nervous at all. Maybe it's time to try my hand at some teaching, next?

No comments:

Post a Comment