Wednesday, October 12, 2016

They're here! They're here!

I started my series of bird paintings quite by accident when I found a friend who was very graciously willing to share his original bird photography with me as painting reference. I paint first thing in the morning before I begin my day. It brings me so much peace and happiness in the craziness of life. Anyway, since I am a designer and have an advertising agency (tcg advertising & design) by day, what a natural fit for me to design a calendar using many of my favorite bird paintings. I couldn't be happier with the end result. Plus I am so lucky to have friends to help me with the scans, the printing, etc. Hopefully it's a first of many fun things ahead!

You can purchase a calendar in my Etsy shop here. Or message me if you live nearby and would like to pick one up from me to avoid the shipping charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment